Friday, August 17, 2012

School

            Hello Peoples who are extremely awesome because you are reading this! I am very happy to say that school is almost here! I miss my friends. Plus, I am sick of having nothing to do and my family is getting cranky. J Lucky me!
            Going into 7th grade is going to be fun because now I kind of got the hang of middle school. Also, I am ready to do cheerleading again. I am so ready for school, it’s so much fun. Sure sometimes it’s hard and I get tired but it’s fun to get to meet new faces.
            My favorite subject is English. I love, love, love to write! So reading and writing is easy for me. Numbers?  Not so much. I am an o.k. student in math. I am also what you call a “goody-goody.”
            I am that kid who always has homework and follows rules. I have never gotten below a low B on a report card. This year I am hoping to get all A’s, it won’t be easy since I am in advanced classes (except math). But, if your allowance was based on how many A’s you got on a report card, you would understand.
            Okay, I want to ask you some questions for you, my lovely readers, to answer in the comments. 1. Do/Did you like school? 2. What is/was your favorite subject? 3. Do/Did you participate in sports?
            Ok my lovelies, that’s all for this week. Next week I plan to do cool activities for a rainy day and for a sunny day. Cool right?

WOW- aggrieved- feeling of resentment at having been unfairly treated
MOM- Ask your parents what chores you can do to make money. J

No comments:

Post a Comment