Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Weird

            Hello Peoples of all places! How you doing? I know I haven’t posted in like forever. I am not going to lie to you. I am lazy, really lazy. And I’ve been doing some research! J Can you guess what I researched? If you guessed ballet your wrong.
I’ve studied two very different things over the past few…..Uhm the past time period. The first thing I’ve studied is the art of chibi drawing. I looked it up on www.youtube.com. I usually prefer Mark Crilley. He teaches you in a very fun way and simple too. I enjoy it and I love to watch his videos.
The second thing I’ve studied is Mental Illnesses or you might know them as mental disorders. I enjoy poetry very much. I like to write in the point of view of others. Don’t ask me why I don’t know. I like to give myself a challenge. I like to feel other people’s desperation, emotions, and thoughts. I feel like it’s a new edge to poetry.
No I do not have a mental illness. But I am extremely weird and crazy. My mom says I try to be silly. I’m like don’t mistake my complicated train of thought for silliness. A poem for you guys!

Weirdness
Don’t mistake my voices as crazy,
Don’t mistake my logic as being silly.
I embrace weirdness and wild dreams,
It gives a spice and sweet side to life.

You may think I’m nuts,
I may as well be to your small,
“normal” brain.
I hate normal,
Everyone sees a tree,
I see a spirit of god’s work and an oxygen supply.

A paperclip is a new toy,
I like to be weird,
If I wasn’t I’d feel,
Very empty and rather alone.

If my voices suddenly stopped,
If my point of view changed,
If my train of thought was altered,

There would be an empty unfillable hole in my heart,
Because after a while,
That weirdness grows on you.

That concludes my blog post for today. J Deuces Peeps! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My names Taylor and people at my school consider me crazy in a silly way. I'm actually pretty smart ....( but don't tell anyone) =)

    ReplyDelete