Monday, November 12, 2012

Remy’s Recommended Readings



        Hello fans, friends, strangers, or haters! J Thank you for taking your wonderous time to come bless me with your beautiful faces through the computer screen! I enjoy every moment you are here!
 
         Don’t you love how the in the title all the words start with “R”? I do! Well hear is a book recommendation, I try to pick books out that almost anyone can read like my little sister. Here is my review of The Outsiders.
       
        The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton is a phenomenal book. It truly touched my heart. The characters are very remarkable and will never be forgotten. This book takes you too a whole new world through Ponyboy Curtis, a greaser’s, eyes. It is warming and astonishing. This book will tug at your heartstrings. I rate it 5 stars.

WARNING: I DO NOT RECOMMEND FOR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 11!

If you go to my school and know me personally then you answer my questions in the comments, or if you have read the book.
1. Who’s your favorite character? Why?
2. What’s your favorite part of the book?
3. What do you rate it?
4. If you had to change one thing what would it be?

WOW- Astonishing- amazing
MOM- ask parents if you can help be a personal secretary

No comments:

Post a Comment