Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jesus Christ

Hey Guys!  J I had a ton of fun at my conference. I learned a lot and I made a few new friends, I’ll probably post pictures next week when I pick them out.
Today’s post is about following God. God should be the person you try to copy or mimic the most, and he won’t mind a bit. He knows what we think every second of the day and still loves us, and admit it sometimes we all think some not so nice things. God still loves you.
He gives a ton of forgiveness. We have all done something wrong, the best thing to do is to confess to God and ask for forgiveness. Trust me!
I use to think it was all kind of crazy and silly. I mean, really this dude is going to do all this? Then I realized how much Jesus Christ has helped me in my life. I am so sure my family thinks I have gone nuts when its midnight and I am looking out my window talking to God.
If I have a problem I go to God. All the time. Rain or Shine. Kind of like how your mailman’s motto is supposed to be. Let’s say this kid in your class is being really mean and you did absolutely nothing to them. Kill them with kindness, make it a joke and compliment them. Sometimes people are having a hard time and they don’t know how to God so they take it out on someone who can.
Isn’t that a blessing? You know Christ has got your back no matter what you do. They don’t know. So you can always help them learn! Now don’t start preaching in the middle of class but, that doesn’t mean you can’t during recess or lunch. You could make a new friend. J
My friend, Seth, and I weren’t really close until I brought up religion. Now we are always like “I’ll pray for you!” and “Your prayers helped.” Now I am way more active in my church, gummibears I love church now! It is so much fun and sometimes it just touches my heart! J
I am going to help out with my churches summer camp since I can’t attend! I love being able to help others love Jesus too. I really accepted him into my heart like in May of this year. I have always been a Christian but now I feel like I am one and I am proud to be one!
I hope your day is blessed.

WOW- God Confidence- feeling great about yourself because you realize God made you and he doesn’t make mistakes and you’re beautiful because he made you! J
MOM- Adults like massages, their bodies age against them, so always offer your parents a 2$ massage. J

No comments:

Post a Comment