Wednesday, November 14, 2012

People of All Nations



Hello People of all nations! How is thy today? I am so excited! Do you want to know why? Of course you do silly!
At my school the “Turkey Trot” Dance is this Friday. I got a date! But I’m not into him or anything; I prefer to write romance not live it! Okay goodness. J
I am going to write a little about history! *Gasp* I know right?! But I have to be good in my Social Studies class; she caught me saying I liked her son. Thus, I do really well in her class! This will hopefully help me study.
Napoleon Bonaparte was a really mean dude. He forced Spain to sign a secret treaty to give “Louisiana” back to France. Back then Louisiana was about half size of the U.S. today. Well Thomas Jefferson said “Nope, you will not be more powerful by owning this land!” So he sent Robert Livingston to buy New Orleans, he failed. So Robert came back with James Monroe. Napoleon’s army and sugarcane crop was destroyed by a slave revolt. So Napoleon sold all of Louisiana territory to the U.S. for 15 million dollars, which is about 3 cents per acre.
Enough Lessons for you! Hmm, well some friendly advice to you is to love your friends. It’s not the amount of friends that matters but the quality of the friendships.
Also, my favorite teacher is Coach Golden. He is my keyboarding teacher! I’m his favorite student! I am just so special, no one can match it.
My math teacher, Coach Norton, is awesome! She said I was her favorite student. I love her! I actually want to learn math. It’s so cool, how I learned nothing last year and a ton this year.
I hope your day is filled with blessings! Here are some chatty comments (what I call questions you answer in the comments.) Have you ever had a real friend? What’s your story?
Okay, Goodbye Lovelies! The picture is of Francis (my 2nd bestie) Special triple WOW!

WOW: Manacles- handcuffs
WOW: Mandate- an order or command placed in one’s hands
WOW: Manuscript- a handwritten or typed piece of writing such as a book.


No comments:

Post a Comment