Friday, June 8, 2012

Hi Guys! You know what I absolutely love about my blog’s name? I can write about anything! The sky is the limit. So, I’m adding a new tidbit like WOW but its Mass of Money (MOM). Basically it will feature quick ways to earn money.
Today I am going to talk about books and fun things to do after you read them. I love to go to my local library! During the summer and sometimes in the school year they host clubs were they put on interesting programs.
For example the cool club I’m in now has this bingo card and a coupon activity book. The bingo card has activities that involve reading and library stuff that I have to mark off. As I do them. The book has a ton of activities that when you complete and fill out you turn in and get a coupon.
Now, after you read a book you enjoyed you could do a ton of things involving what you read. You could write a summary, a biography on a character, a script to turn the book into a movie you can act out with your friends and fiction fantasy. That is when you write a turn that wasn’t originally in a book but it could have happened.  Example: What if Bella married Jacob instead of Edward in Twilight?
 Bye guys! Sorry it was short we expect company this weekend and I’m excited. Have a great day and blessings.

WOW- Photosynthesis- how plants turn sunlight, carbon dioxide, into food.

MOM- Bake sale- make some yummy treats and sell them only to people you know. Stranger Danger!

No comments:

Post a Comment