Thursday, June 14, 2012

Besties

Hello people of the world! How is thy doing? Guess what today’s blog is about….did you guess yet? Well if you guessed friends you are correct…but if you didn’t….You are absolutely, without a doubt NOT physic. Did I make you smile? J
Friends are people I like to call angels. They mean a lot to me. I can’t stand to see a friend upset. But if you upset my bestie…I suggest changing your name and running for the hills.
Anyway, friends should help one another out without a doubt. You should always try to be there. Friends help you carry a problem and solve it. They make you laugh and smile.  Friends are great. But best friends are epic.
How can you tell if they are a true best friend? Mess up, like really mess up. When I say that I don’t mean go do something stupid on purpose. The friends that forgive you and stay by your side are your true best friends.
One thing about me and my bestie is that if anyone heard or read our conversations we’d be put in a mental hospital in less than 5 minutes. I can always count on her! Bffs are always in your heart and there for you.
“A best friend is one who knows how strange your mind is, how weird you are, and still chooses to be seen with you and public and loves you.”-Remy



                                                                  True Besties. J

1 comment:

  1. Gurl...... everybody needs to read this. No doubt that this is amazingly TRUE! =)

    ReplyDelete