Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Random Thoughts

Okay, today I would like to share with some thoughts that are weird. They can be very silly, but true. Hope you enjoy!

·       So, what color is a mirror?
·       What kind of pens you want, the ink ones?
·       Yeah, if I was a pony, I’d be Pinkie Pie.
·       If I tie a knot here and staple this, no you need…Pi?
·       Do you think gummibears hate us?
·       OMG how long does it take to reply??? Oh, he did…
·       The floor must not have pressure points.
·       Well, never thought I’d say “You da Noodle!”
    Yeah, pretty strange, huh? I decided to bless you with not knowing the absolute randomest ones ever. I don’t want your brain to become infected with….well Random Epicness.


That Moment

          That LOL moment when you say something meaning to insult someone and you say it wrong so it insults you.
         
          That what the fugi moment when you look up yourself on skype and 300 matches found.

          That “Really?” moment when someone asks you “Do I know you?” I always want to say, “No, otherwise you wouldn’t be asking would you?

                  
                   You know how lucky you are? You got 2-mini segments instead of 1 long one! J Here are a few things I need to mention-
                   I will try to post every Wednesday. I am going to have a ton of ideas ready by then….I hope.  If I am too tired, writer-ma-blocked, or lazy I probably will just do 2-mini segments. Also at the end of every post I will give you a WOW (word of the week) which usually is a word I enjoy using and it’s meaning,

WOW (word of the week)- Yeperdoodles- synonym for yes or ok.

3 comments:

  1. That “Really?” moment when someone asks you “Do I know you?” I always want to say, “No, otherwise you wouldn’t be asking would you?

    Ooops! I did this last night. Asked if I knew the lady, and turns out I didn't. I think I'm going to assume from now on if I can't remember where I know the person from, then I must not know them at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Liked the gummibears comment best. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thats nice. I always asume if i dont remeber them I was too young or they weren't important. :D

    ReplyDelete