Friday, May 18, 2012

Hello World!

          

           Hello there! The fact that you are taking time out of your day to read this blog means only one thing; you are a VERY epic person. J
            My blog’s name is “Random Epicness.” I love this name because my blog is targeted on my own thoughts, which are pretty random. I am going to give you the excitement and randomness of my thoughts. Scared yet?
            On this blog, you might find art ideas to do when you bored, things I enjoy, my favorite stuff, new words, and all kinds of things to keep you entertained.
            I’m one of the weirdest peeps ever, but there is yet to be a boring second inside my mind.  I hope to share my weird but interesting view of the world. So I hope you’ll check back often to see what’s happening in…
            Random Epicness

11 comments:

  1. Hey Remy!!!

    It's your favorite Aunt Becca! This is so groovy you started a blog. I know I will enjoy reading about your summer!

    Love you bunches,
    Aunt Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the least bit scared. I know your mom. LOL Looking forward to it!

    Mrs. Allison Wilson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting. I'm going to try and post every Wednesday, so come back to visit. <'w'>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, Remy! Will check back often. Hugs!
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. this israndy tieping on my moms coputer i wante do thankuu for draweng my prity berthday pikchers i lov them verry much and u r verry prity

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi rem thiz's eno. comin by to say hay.......sooooo.....hay! grate blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Mag here. Mom says I need to be an editer becaucse i allways point out people's missing commas and stuff. Namely my mom's. Do you do that to your mom too? Ha-ha. Okay well write me back sometime. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, cutie! How EPIC are YOU to have a blog. Wow! A sense another budding author on the horizon. Have fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Remington! Ignore your first post, because as we all know, BB is your favorite aunt!! I think your blog is a great idea, and I look forward to reading your posts! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Someone who has random thoughts just like ME! Whoo-hoo!! You're going to have SO much fun with this, Remy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Remy,
    I like your blog. You've got some interesting quotes on here. :) Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.
    Love, Aunt Lisa

    ReplyDelete